Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Time... Where does it go?

So I am off to Regina tonight for 3 physical test for the Fire Department, I am a little nervous. I am happy to have a couple of days off now, I don't have to go back to work until after my sister and Josh's wedding. It seems like just yesterday my sister told me that Josh had asked her to marry him.... time really goes by fast. I mean I will be busy for all of those days off but thats ok. I will be in Regina Thursday and Friday, and Friday night will be rehearsal for the wedding, then early the next week I am going out to Vermilion for the day to return all my school stuff and get some stuff signed. It should be a good time, Tamarah is going to come with me, so thats awesome. Well I am off, so I will talk to you all later!

No comments: