

So Jason and Sam's wedding was great, I had a really good time and the whole thing went really well, so thats a good thing, I was really tired after it though. We stayed to clean up after the dance so I think that I got home at like 2:00 or 2:30 but its all good, it was fun! Since the wedding my knee has really been bothering me though, I am not sure what thats all about, really the only comfortable position is when I am sitting and it gets stiff really quick, so I who knows. So I still haven't hear back from WPD Ambulance in North Battleford, but hopefully that will be soon. So if I don't get that job I really have no idea what to do next.... I mean I know God is faithful and will provide me with something, and what ever it is I am sure it will be great, and part of his plan, but I guess sometimes its hard not knowing whats next, but I completely trust that God will lead me where he wants me! Well I should get going, I am going to call Tamarah soon(I am excited about that)! Talk to you all later!
1 comment:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.ferrari-race.info/What-is-a-three-alarm-fire.html Remove ingrown facial hair texas fire alarm contractors association Lipitor triglyceride Hewlet packard plotters Collection debts home equity loans Saab trim parts Free legal forms establihing paternity Forex brokers in los angeles http://www.blackberry-7100-macintosh.info associate degree in nursing online cortaro arizona direct unsubsidized loan
Post a Comment