Sunday, December 03, 2006

Whats New... lots!!!

So its pretty much been forever since the last time I blogged. Well a lot has changed... I am no longer working in North Battleford, I got a job in Saskatoon!!! With MD Ambulance, so I am pretty excited about that! I have been working here since the beginning of November, and so far I really like it. Its a lot different than North Battleford, way bigger call volume. But its so good to be back in Saskatoon, closer to friends and family, and a lot closer to Tamarah when she gets home from New Zealand, which is coming pretty soon!!! Just over Two more weeks... I can't wait! I Miss You Tamarah!!! So I am living in Saskatoon now, so thats pretty awesome no more driving from Langham everyday. I am living in a basement suite on the east side in Lakeridge, its pretty great, I love living in Saskatoon! So thats pretty much whats new. Talk to you all later!

No comments: