Monday, November 28, 2005

......

So I really haven't been doing all that well keeping up with this blog, its just seems that lately I have been so tired whenever I get home, and don't really even think of writing a blog. So anyway, I don't have another exam until the middle of Jan. which is awesome cause this last month has been crazy. I wrote my last exam for a while this last weekend in Red Deer, it was an exam for the Alberta College Of Paramedics, it was stupid, and I don't get my results for 4-6 weeks. Lately I have felt kinda Blah, I don't know how to explain it. I don't know why, but lately I have been missing all of my Friends from home, A LOT, a lot more than normal, and I think its partly because I only have one Christian friend in my class, and really he is the only Christian I know out here, don't get me wrong I think all the other guys in my class are great and I get along with them very well, but its different with friends who are not Christian, I can't really talk to them abou the same stuff, I mean I could talk to them but they are not really all that interested so the conversation really doesn't get very far. The one guy in my class who is a Christian, well we really don't hang out as much as I thought we would and hoped we would, but I hope that will change, I would really like to make more of an effort. It really would be great to have a Christian friend out here to talk to. I know that there are lots of people back home would I could phone and talk to on the weekends. I was think that maybe Tanner might want to go to the on Campus Bible Study, it just hasn't worked out yet, cause it seems like we are all, always studying for exams, but we have a break for a while, so I am hoping to make it to a Bible study soon. If you guys could, It would mean a lot if you could continue to pray for me while I am out here in Vermilion. I miss you all!

No comments: