Tuesday, November 08, 2005

its been a while

....it's been a really long time since I have been on here. I don't know why its been soo long. Well a couple of weeks ago I had my reading week, and well that was awesome, it was so good to go home for a whole 11 days. I got to see some people that I haven't seen in a really really long time, so that was great. I went to a Halloween party and the Peters house, that was a good time. I also went to Blaze on Wed. and I don't know it really isn't the same as it was when I used to go all the time. It used to be this place where people went to worship and no one really cared what they looked like, and when I was there it really didn't feel like that, it seemed to me more like a social get together, I don't know. I did a bunch of other stuff that week as well, but I think I am going to skip ahead to last weekend. It was great, I was home on Thursday night. I went to Fuse, and wow...... I really needed that, I don't know what everyone else thought about it, but it really was great for me. You really could feel the Holy Spirit there, everything about it was.... great. I am going to have to cut this short, I really need to study for my ECG exam tomorrow. Ryan Out.

No comments: