Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Two More Days
Hey All, yep I know it once again has been a while since my last update, I have been pretty busy lately, with school so I am sorry about that. Well there is only 2 more days of school until I get a long awaited week off of school, man I can't wait to go home for a whole week, and just not have to think about school work, but until then I have to worry about studying for my Med. exam on friday. So this might not be a very long post cause I am tired and I might try to get more studying done tonight, not likely but I will try. I was just listening to a song by Mercy Me - "In The Blink Of An Eye" and man its a really good song. Whoever is reading this should check it out. The words are really plain and simple but true, for myself anyway. It talks about how you spend your time, and for myself I know that there are time I could be spending my time a lot better in a way that God wants me to spend my time. This all goes back to Church 2 weeks ago(I think) when Russ was talking about how we spend our time and in every day we have 24 hours, do we really make the best of that time, cause I know I don't always make good use of my time. So yeah, I really need to get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment