Thursday, October 06, 2005
Long Weekend
I am sorry guys, I know that lately I have not really been on top of my blog, and I don't update a whole lot each week. This was a fairly good week. School was good, we were doing Vehicle Ex, so we got to cut up about 12 cars. Phys Ed was crazy intense, but I am glad that it was intense because if it wasn't, I would still work out but I wouldn't push my self as much. Wow I was just thinking that it really has been a while since my last post. Well last weekend was good as well, I got home thursday night so that was good. Then on friday I picked up some stuff that I needed to, then all evening I was at a field fire, so that was fun, and I made some money. Then on Saturday I went to a Curtis and Kims wedding with Kristan. It was a good time, I mean at times at the table there might have been some interesting moments but for the most part it was really good. I mean there was the part about the guys from the fire department being mad that I danced with Kristan and not them but I am sure that they'll get over it one day. So yeah that was last weekend and now I am just packing up tonight so I can leave right after school tomorrow, and I think we'll be out but 11am, so I should be home nice and early. But I am tired and need to pack up so I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment