Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Halfway to the weekend

Well I guess its more than halfway to the weekend, cause on friday we have a self-study day. So anyway, last weekend was great. I went to Edmonton with my parents, sister and Josh. I really did have a good time, we went to WEM on Saturday and Josh and I hung out all day, did a bit of shopping, didn't buy too much. Then on Sunday we went to the water park, which was fun as usual. So that was my weekend. On monday we had another self-study day, which was good cause we had an EMT exam on Tuesday. At first I thought I was all studied up and ready to go and then after the exam I felt like I did so crapy and thought I wouldn't get 80% which is passing mark, but then today we got our exams back and I ended up getting an 89%, do its been a pretty good day. I have got Phys Ed in a bit we're doing circits, so that will be alright I guess. Then later on tonight a bunch of the guys from school are probably going to go out for wings with two of our instructors, that will be pretty good. Tomorrow is all practical stuff so that means more IVs, I guess that means more feeling like a pincushion, oh well its not too bad. But I am going to get ready to go to phys ed, so I am out.

No comments: