Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Human Pincushion
Well today was good, a little painful but good. We were practicing starting IV's and giving IM and Sub-Q needles for our EMT, but I would say all in all it went pretty good. My hand is a little sore but its not too bad. So thats what I did most of the day, but then after class me and a couple of the guys I go to school with, went and joined a Yoga and Pilates class, it wasn't as bad as I thought, you know what, it was kinda good (don't tell anyone I said that)jj. Well yesterday was a long day and I didn't get too much sleep because I was working at a blood clinic all night, and then I was up early for school, so I think I am going to go off to bed. I also have swimming at 7am tomorrow so yeah I think I should go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment