Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Lord Of Me
Well that was a good weekend, too bad I had to come back to Vermilion. Yeah I had a great Thanksgiving, I hope that everyone else also had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Everything was just really good, especially Church on Sunday. Russ was talking about what Jesus means to us. Well right away I was like well Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, and yeah that is what he is, as Russ was talking about this I was thinking that maybe I sometimes focus on the fact that Jesus is my Saviour and leave out him being my Lord, so I think I also need to look more onto the fact that Jesus is the Lord of me as well as my Saviour. On another note, I have really been missing being part of a Bible study outside of Church, like C&C, aswell as being on a worship team and being able to worship God with a group of people who all share the same passion of worshiping God with music. Well I think that my Medical books are calling my name so I should get back to studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, just a quick note: Did you know that there is a bible study group that meets on campus every wednesday night? Check it out, God Bless
Post a Comment