Saturday, May 06, 2006
So Tired
Ok, so I had a bit of an interesting weekend so far. Well it all started on Thursday when my 10 hour city Coke run turned into a 12 hour out of town run, don't get me wrong I like the out of town stuff and the over time, but I had to leave my house then next morning at 4:15 for work so the long days started to pile up and well then yesterday was a 15 hour, I maxed out my Log Book for driving time, so I stayed the night in Meadow lake, came home early this morning with only 4 hours of sleep, and then was at a Bus Accident on the highway until the evening, and now I am here, but except for the fact that I am tired, I didn't really mind it and I got a sweet farmers tan from being on the highway today. So craziest thing ever, my sister will be married in 2 weeks, and Josh will be my brother-in-law, what will that be like??? Josh and I were talking about it the other day, what it will be like with him being married to my sister, being that we do get along really well, will things change? I really hope not, cause Josh is already like a brother to me and has been for a while. So I am pretty pumped that I get to go to Church Tomorrow, it seems like it had been forever since I have been at Cornerstone... Well that might have something to do with the fact that it has been forever, seeing as I have had to work on Sundays for my practicum for the past 2 months, but that is all done and over now. There still is the chance that I might have to work on Sunday, but its usually rare so. But seeing as I am tired I think I might head off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...you were at Cornerstone?? Shoot....sorry I wasn't there to see you. I was up at the worship retreat all weekend.
Post a Comment