Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Starting Friday!
Well I start my new job on friday... I will be happy to be done moving, I hate moving.... I am excited for this Job with WPD Ambulance, I am looking foward to working somewhere that I look forward to going to work, and my schedule is awesome, 5 on 5 off 4 on 5 off 5 on 4 off. I am not sure though, I have no idea what I am going to do with my spare time in North Battleford, well I mean I will come home on my days off, but the rest of the time I don't know what I am going to do... Yeah this was just a short post, but I figured I would update you on whats going on, so as of Tomorrow(23rd) or Thurday(24th) I will be in North Battleford. I will not have the internet for a while but once I do I will be sure to keep you all posted. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love,
You haven't blogged in ages...come on!
Tam
PS. I Miss You!
Post a Comment