Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I think this is a new record.....
wow.... I haven't blogged in over 4 months, that has got to be some kind of record. So just a little update, I am finally done fire college, and working on getting a job, I am in the process in Regina, but for now I am driving for Coca-Cola, which isn't too bad. So I don't imagine anyone reads this anymore, well I really don't know if anyone ever did... So if you do read this you should leave me a message, and I promise I will try to do better at keeping it current. I am afraid that that is it for tonight, as I work at 5:00am to I am off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey...suprisingly enough...I still check this quite often and was pleasantly suprised to see that you're back in the game. :)
hey ryan, what's up? well, i decided to check out your blog...awesome stuff! It's kinda crazy how you've been back in town and you go to my church and fuse when you are here...and somehow i've only ever seen you once at my church...crazy...well, hopefully that will soon change!! You should check out my blog sometime...tamarahleanne.blogspot.com. Talk to you later...:)
Tamarah
Hey Ryan! How's driving for coca-cola going? It sounds like it might be a fun job. Do you get some free pop... except that you're a Pepsi fan... hmmm that's a little funny... :)
~Cherise
What a great site Freestyle performance watches culinary florida in schools south effexor withdrawal male friend dreamt losing hair http://www.furnace-humidifier-3.info Us holiday travel insurance caverject erectile dysfunction Free hardcore couple clips
Post a Comment