Monday, September 12, 2005

EMT Exam Day

So today was, well lets say interesting, we had no instructor show up and we had an exam, but we ended up writing the exam anyway and then had a whole day of self-study. So that didn't go so well, lets just say that my class sometimes has a hard time being quiet, don't get me wrong I get along with all of the guys great. One thing that is kinda hard sometimes is just that when I was in high school I had lots of friends that were christians but now in college there is only one other guy who is a christian. I know that I am not always going to be surrounded by christian friends at school or work but I will hopefully be close to friends who are christians. Thats the difference here, I don't know anyone outside of school because well I go to school, study and go to the gym. I was hoping if anyone is reading this, if maybe you would like to pray for both Tanner(The other Christian in my class) and myself, just that we could stay strong and faithful in our christian lives and focused on what God wants for out lives and maybe some of the other guys will say "hey I want that too" It would really mean a lot to me if you would be willing to do that for me.

1 comment:

Lynnsey said...

I will definantly pray for you. I know how tough it can be to be surrounded by mostly non-believers, but sometimes God puts us in those situations so that we can grow stronger in our faith. Keep your eyes on the Father, the blessings will be amazing. Good luck with your studies....